Facial rejuvenation acupuncture can help revitalize appearance by improving circulation, stimulating collagen and elastin production, reducing inflammation, and encouraging muscle tone.
Facial acupuncture treatments are customized to address each individual's personal goals.
- Tightens sagging jowls and cheeks
- Diminishes wrinkles and fine lines
- Reduces pore size
- Restores healthy glow
Facial rejuvenation acupuncture cannot be successful without supporting overall health. Body points are used to support the immune, endocrine, digestive, and circulatory systems. These points, too, are customized for each individual.
Facial Rejuvenation acupuncture may not be appropriate for people with certain health conditions including high blood pressure, migraines, diabetes, seizures, vertigo, coronary disease. People with these issues can benefit greatly from "regular" acupuncture treatments that focus more on improving wellness.
Facial rejuvenation acupuncture should not be done during pregnancy or after recent botox or laser facial treatments.
Facial Cupping and Gua sha
Light cupping and gua sha techniques may be used in addition to facial rejuvenation acupuncture or as a stand-alone 1/2 hour therapy. It feels like a massage for the face.
- Improves circulation to skin and muscles
- Stimulates collagen and elastin production
- Helps to firm thin and slackening skin
- Smoothes fine lines
- Relaxes facial tension
- Improves lymphatic flow to flush fluids and toxins
- Strengthens the blood vessels of the face.\
Facial Gua Sha involves lightly rubbing or scraping the skin with a smooth piece of jade.
- Diminishes deep wrinkles
- Decreases sagging
- Reduces facial discoloration and under-eye puffiness
- Lessens the appearance of lip wrinkles, crow's feet and forehead lines